- 1 How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
- 2 Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
- 3 How can I listen to local radio on my Samsung phone?
- 4 Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
- 5 How can I listen to FM radio offline?
- 6 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 7 Can my phone receive FM radio?
- 8 Can I play FM radio on my phone?
- 9 What is the best FM radio app for Android?
- 10 Do Android phones have FM radio?
- 11 Which phones have an FM radio?
- 12 How do I know if my phone has an FM chip?
- 13 Does listening to the radio on your phone use data?
How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
Use the pre-installed FM radio app on your compatible Galaxy phone to listen to your local radio without the use of connecting to the internet.
How can I listen to local radio on my Samsung phone?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
In America and Canada, most phones in the Galaxy S range have FM radio, including the S4 Mini, S5, S5 Sport, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus and the standard, Edge, Plus and Active versions from S7 to S9.
How can I listen to FM radio offline?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Can my phone receive FM radio?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
Can I play FM radio on my phone?
Some Android phones come with built-in FM transmitter functionality, in which case you can use this natively or with a free app such as Quick FM Transmitter and then broadcast the MP3 and other audio files on your phone to your car radio.
What is the best FM radio app for Android?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
Do Android phones have FM radio?
There are no hardware changes, as FM receivers are already present in most smartphones, but not all smartphone makers activate them. NextRadio is a broadcaster-backed app that works with smartphones containing active FM chips (including devices from HTC, Motorola, and LG), letting users listen to local radio stations.
Which phones have an FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
How do I know if my phone has an FM chip?
Check if you have an FM Radio chip
- Samsung: On some Samsung phones you can use the code * # 0 * # in the phone app.
- Xiaomi: For product phones you must write code * # * # 64844 # * # * in the phone app.
- Sony: Code to use on Sony * phones # # # 7378423 # * # *
Does listening to the radio on your phone use data?
Do all radio apps use data? If you have an Android phone with an FM tuner you might be able to use the built-in tuner without the radio. Otherwise, you’re stuck. Since most radio apps use the same audio codecs to transmit audio information over the internet, they’ll generally use the same amount of data.