- 1 Can you get FM radio on your phone?
- 2 How can I listen to local radio on my phone?
- 3 How can I listen to local FM radio on my Iphone?
- 4 How can I listen to FM radio offline?
- 5 Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
- 6 How do I activate FM radio on Android?
- 7 What is the best FM radio app?
- 8 Do Android phones have FM radio?
- 9 How do I listen to FM radio on my iPhone?
- 10 What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
- 11 Is there an app for local radio stations?
- 12 How can I listen to FM radio?
Can you get FM radio on your phone?
Some Android phones come with built-in FM transmitter functionality, in which case you can use this natively or with a free app such as Quick FM Transmitter and then broadcast the MP3 and other audio files on your phone to your car radio.
How can I listen to local radio on my phone?
As long as you have a smartphone, you can download FM radio apps to access thousands of live and local radio stations from your phone. One of the most popular is called iHeartRadio. It’s completely free to download¹ and listen and offers thousands of live FM and AM radio stations that you can tune into at any time.
How can I listen to local FM radio on my Iphone?
With the Apple Music app, you can tune in to your favorite broadcast radio stations, including your local ones.
- Go to Search.
- Search for the radio station by its name, call sign, frequency, or nickname.
- Tap or click the radio station to listen to it live.
How can I listen to FM radio offline?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
In America and Canada, most phones in the Galaxy S range have FM radio, including the S4 Mini, S5, S5 Sport, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus and the standard, Edge, Plus and Active versions from S7 to S9.
How do I activate FM radio on Android?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
Do Android phones have FM radio?
There are no hardware changes, as FM receivers are already present in most smartphones, but not all smartphone makers activate them. NextRadio is a broadcaster-backed app that works with smartphones containing active FM chips (including devices from HTC, Motorola, and LG), letting users listen to local radio stations.
How do I listen to FM radio on my iPhone?
You can play thousands of broadcast radio stations on iPhone. Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.” Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station.
What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
Looking for the best radio app for iPhone? Check out TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and other great iOS apps for listening to radio. Finally, the best radio apps should receive frequent updates to fix bugs and add new features.
- TuneIn Radio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- iHeartRadio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- myTuner Radio.
Is there an app for local radio stations?
TuneIn Radio (free – iOS|Android) has an intuitive interface that makes it a snap to listen to streaming radio while you’re on the move. Upon launch, TuneIn lets you drill down to exactly what you want to listen to. You can browse local radio, recommended stations, stations for different languages, and even podcasts.
How can I listen to FM radio?
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.