- 1 Does my iPhone have an FM tuner?
- 2 Can you transmit FM from iPhone?
- 3 How do I listen to FM radio on my phone?
- 4 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 5 Can my phone pick up FM radio?
- 6 Can you listen to a drive in movie on your phone?
- 7 What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
- 8 Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
- 9 How can I listen to radio on my phone?
- 10 Where is the radio in iPhone?
Does my iPhone have an FM tuner?
Unlike some Android phones, the iPhone does not have any sort of AM or FM tuner built in, which means that you can’t use your iPhone to dial into any local radio stations.
Can you transmit FM from iPhone?
A basic FM transmitter connects to your iPhone, usually by the dock connector. You can then tune to that station on your car’s radio to listen to content from your iPhone. Dozens of FM transmitters are available by companies such as iCandy, Griffin and Belkin.
How do I listen to FM radio on my phone?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Can my phone pick up FM radio?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
Can you listen to a drive in movie on your phone?
You’ll need a portable radio if you sit outside your car. At some theaters, you might be able to use the TuneIn Radio app to stream radio from your phone. Pair it with a portable Bluetooth speaker for flexible listening. The Logitech UE Mini Boom is a top-rated Bluetooth speaker.
What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
Looking for the best radio app for iPhone? Check out TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and other great iOS apps for listening to radio. Finally, the best radio apps should receive frequent updates to fix bugs and add new features.
- TuneIn Radio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- iHeartRadio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- myTuner Radio.
Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it’s FREE. Download the iHeartRadio iOS app today and enjoy your favorite music, live & local radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
How can I listen to radio on my phone?
Find your favorite radio stations
- On your phone, click on the App Store (for iPhone users) or Google Play (for Android users)
- Search for “iHeartRadio” or simply “radio apps”
- Find one you like and click download (be careful, not all of them are free)
Where is the radio in iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, Android device, or Chromebook: Open the Apple Music app and go to the Radio tab. On your Apple Watch Series 3 or later: Open the Radio app. On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station.