- 1 How do I get FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 2 How do I get FM radio on my Samsung?
- 3 Does Samsung have FM radio?
- 4 Does the Galaxy S9 have a FM radio?
- 5 How do I activate FM radio on Android?
- 6 What is the best FM radio app?
- 7 How do I turn on mobile radio on my Samsung?
- 8 Can I stream FM radio on my phone?
- 9 Which phones have built-in FM radio?
- 10 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 11 Can you download FM radio on Android?
- 12 Does Samsung A11 have FM radio?
How do I get FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
To use the NextRadio app, the FM receiver chipset in your Galaxy S9 or S9 plus must be enabled. In addition, you will have to plug in your headphones to act as an antenna for receiving radio signals. To enable the FM receiver chipset, you’ll have to switch to FM mode only mode.
How do I get FM radio on my Samsung?
Using your phone’s radio, you can listen to the radio channels available in your area.
- Connect headset. Connect a headset to the headset socket.
- Find “Radio” Press Apps.
- Turn on the radio.
- Adjust the volume.
- Manual tuning.
- Save channel.
- Select saved channel.
- Turn off the radio.
Does Samsung have FM radio?
Samsung phones released in 2018 and later in the USA and Canada have the FM radio chip unlocked, so you can listen to FM radio on them. Samsung has teamed up with TagStation to make its NextRadio app available on US and Canadian phones. You can see a list of NextRadio compatible devices here.
Does the Galaxy S9 have a FM radio?
How to use the radio on the Galaxy S9. Unfortunately, Samsung does not pre-load an FM radio application hence you’d have to download a third-party application to make use of the FM reception. Note: Make sure to plug in a pair of earphones since they would act as an antenna to receive the radio signals.
How do I activate FM radio on Android?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
How do I turn on mobile radio on my Samsung?
- Open the phone app.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* to access the Android testing screen.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to Cellular/Mobile Radio Power.
- If toggled off, tap the slider to turn the radio on. Wait a few moments to ensure that the setting remains on.
Can I stream FM radio on my phone?
Streaming FM radio is a great way to take music and news updates with you wherever you go. And there are many apps currently available for both Apple and Android devices. There are also many ways to stream a live broadcast using various radio for PC programs.
Which phones have built-in FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Can you download FM radio on Android?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
Does Samsung A11 have FM radio?
Samsung Galaxy A11 has a battery with a capacity of 4000mAh and 2GB RAM + 32GB memory with microSD slot. It also has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, hands free, MP3 Player, FM Radio and rear fingerprint reader.