- 1 How do I connect to Victing Bluetooth?
- 2 Why does my FM transmitter not work?
- 3 How do I change the Bluetooth station on my FM transmitter?
- 4 How does Bluetooth transmitter work?
- 5 What’s the best Bluetooth FM transmitter?
- 6 How do you put Victing mouse in pairing mode?
- 7 Why does my FM transmitter have static?
How do I connect to Victing Bluetooth?
- Turn on the Speaker, the LED indicator light will flash,
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your Smartphone.
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “C6” from the.
- Click it and pair the speaker with your Smartphone.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
Why does my FM transmitter not work?
If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Check the device’s manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections.
How do I change the Bluetooth station on my FM transmitter?
Thanks for your question:
- Long press the multifunction key until the LED display flashing.
- Choose channel in the car audio.
- Adjust the FM transmitter frequency to match the car radio FM channel.
- Connect phone bluetooth or insert the USB/TF card, FM Transmitter will start to play automatically.
How does Bluetooth transmitter work?
thanks to Bluetooth transmitters, you can. They work by decoding information (your songs) into a transferable format before transmitting that information via radio waves to the receiver. The transmitter produces the audio frequency itself, this is then picked up by the receiver.
What’s the best Bluetooth FM transmitter?
The 6 Best iPhone FM Transmitters for Your Car in 2021
- Best Overall: Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio at Amazon.
- Best for Dual Charging: LIHAN LHFM1039 Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter at Amazon.
- Most Adjustable: Sumind BT70B at Amazon.
- Best Budget:
- Best Lighting:
How do you put Victing mouse in pairing mode?
【FAQ】：PC120 Bluetooth Mouse
- The default model is Bluetooth model. After plugging the battery, please turn on the mouse（click power button).
- Then please press the Bluetooth button on the bottom of the mouse. It will go into the pairing status.
- Please open the Bluetooth of your computer, and find “PC120A” then pair it.
Why does my FM transmitter have static?
If the audio you feed into your FM transmitter is too low, you’ll hear a lot of static because there is always some static in the background, and you have to turn the sound up a TON to get your music feed.