- 1 Can you record a radio program?
- 2 How can I record radio on my phone?
- 3 How do I get times radio?
- 4 Can I record from BBC sounds?
- 5 How can I record music from the Internet?
- 6 How can I record FM radio on my iPhone?
- 7 Can I record a radio station on my iPhone?
- 8 Where is the recorder on my phone?
- 9 Is there a recorder on my phone?
- 10 How do I record audio?
Can you record a radio program?
Nearly all radio stations now broadcast their channel over the Internet as well as over the airwaves. An added benefit of Internet radio is that you can record the broadcasts for later listening. Learning how to record Internet radio is a matter of finding the right software and learning how to use it.
How can I record radio on my phone?
Some Android™ devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, come with a voice recording app pre-installed. Hit the red record button when you want to start the recording, and then once again to stop it. From here, you can hit the button again to continue recording, or save the file to your recording archive.
How do I get times radio?
You can find us on DAB digital radio, download the free Times Radio app on iOS or Android, listen online at times. radio or ask your Amazon Echo or Google Home or other smart speaker to ‘play Times Radio’.
Can I record from BBC sounds?
Select language, genre, and country, or just enter “BBC” into the blank search bar. Press “Search” button, the related BBC iPlayer radio channels will be loaded. Double click the selected radio, then hit red record icon to record iPlayer and hit the same button to finish recording.
How can I record music from the Internet?
Tutorial – How to Record Internet Streaming Audio?
- Activate Web Radio Recorder. Launch Free Sound Recorder.
- Choose Sound Source and Sound Card. Click “Show mixer window” button to choose sound source from the “Recording Mixer” dropdown list.
- Adjust Recording Settings.
- Start Recording.
How can I record FM radio on my iPhone?
- Add Screen Recording to your Control Center.
- Swipe down to get Control Center and then tap the Record button.
- Watch the stream.
- Tap the red Recording icon in the menubar when you’re done.
Can I record a radio station on my iPhone?
TuneIn Radio Pro —a $1 app for iPhone and iPad—does just that: it creates a sort of audio DVR for your iOS device. Apps like iHeartRadio already provide access to thousands of radio station streams for users to listen to on their iPhone or iPad. Or you can set the app to record a specific time.
Where is the recorder on my phone?
Android Screen Recorder Pull down the notification shade from the top of the screen to view your quick settings options. Tap the Screen Recorder icon and give permission to the device to record the screen (you might have to edit the default icons that appear). Determine what sound, if any, you want recorded.
Is there a recorder on my phone?
If you have an Android phone, there’s an audio recorder app built-in to your phone that’s easy to use and will capture decent quality sound.
How do I record audio?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.