- 1 What is Last.fm used for?
- 2 Is Last.fm legal?
- 3 What is Last.fm on Spotify?
- 4 How does Last.fm make money?
- 5 How much does last FM cost?
- 6 How do I use Last FM?
- 7 Is there a Last.fm app?
- 8 Does Last.fm recommend music?
- 9 Can you change your Last.fm name?
- 10 Can I connect my Last.fm to Spotify?
- 11 What is a FM account?
- 12 How does Spotify determine scrobbles?
- 13 How do I use Last.fm with Apple music?
What is Last.fm used for?
Last.fm uses your listening history to recommend you new music and events. Find music to love on your personalized music page, Next_30 playlist or recommended radio.
Is Last.fm legal?
LAST.FM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR USE OF THE PROPERTIES IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, LAST.FM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
What is Last.fm on Spotify?
Each time you listen to a track on Spotify, that track gets logged on Last.fm and added to your profile. Each time you plug your iPod into your computer, Last.fm can log the tracks you’ve listened to and transfer the listening history to your profile.
How does Last.fm make money?
Music-streaming service Last.fm is now paying unsigned artists royalties for every song played on its service. That’s because the money goes directly to the artist. (The total royalty, though, is less than what it pays SoundExchange).
How much does last FM cost?
$2.50. per month, get 2 months free!
How do I use Last FM?
How to scrobble from any supported music player
- While you’re on This Is My Jam, go to Account > Settings. Screenshot by Eliot Van Buskirk/Evolver.fm.
- Click the Connected Apps tab.
- Next to Last.fm, click the Connect button.
- Enter your Last.fm username and password.
Is there a Last.fm app?
Last.fm Android App Track the music you stream and access personalised listening reports, stats, and charts. All on the go. Access to your Last. week and Last.
Does Last.fm recommend music?
Last.fm is a music recommendation and social networking site incorporating several different types of data. Each user can ‘scrobble’ songs they listen to on iTunes, Spotify, and various other web services and software.
Can you change your Last.fm name?
No, no you can’t.
Can I connect my Last.fm to Spotify?
If you listen to a lot of music, you should be using Last.fm. It can help you discover new music and build your collection, as well as offer fascinating insights on your musical tastes. Luckily, Spotify and Last.fm are compatible, which means you can scrobble Spotify directly to your Last.fm profile.
What is a FM account?
Effectively, Last.fm is a service that tracks what you’re listening to, something it refers to as scrobbling. It then uses this information to build out your music profile, which consists of reports and personalized music recommendations.
How does Spotify determine scrobbles?
- Go to Last.fm and log in.
- Hover over your profile image in the top-right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Applications.
- Click Connect, next to Spotify Scrobbling.
- Continue to allow access to your Spotify account.
How do I use Last.fm with Apple music?
How to transfer your favorites tracks from Apple Music to Last.fm?
- Connect Apple Music (click on it in left panel)
- Select the Apple Music tracks you want to move (by checking the corresponding box in left of each track)
- Select Last.fm as the destination (and connect this platform)
- The process starts.