- 1 Can I listen to FM radio on my iPhone?
- 2 Why there is no FM radio in iPhone?
- 3 How can I listen to FM radio on my phone?
- 4 What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
- 5 Can I listen to FM radio on my iPhone without Internet?
- 6 Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
- 7 Why there is no radio in smartphones?
- 8 What is the best FM radio app?
- 9 Which mobile phones have FM radio?
- 10 What app plays local radio stations?
Can I listen to FM radio on my iPhone?
Unlike some Android phones, the iPhone does not have any sort of AM or FM tuner built in, which means that you can’t use your iPhone to dial into any local radio stations.
Why there is no FM radio in iPhone?
Again, the radios do not exist in iPhones and haven’t for over a year now. iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 models do not have FM radio chips in them nor do they have antennas designed to support FM signals, so it is not possible to enable FM reception in these products.
How can I listen to FM radio on my phone?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
Looking for the best radio app for iPhone? Check out TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and other great iOS apps for listening to radio. Finally, the best radio apps should receive frequent updates to fix bugs and add new features.
- TuneIn Radio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- iHeartRadio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- myTuner Radio.
Can I listen to FM radio on my iPhone without Internet?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. The only way to listen to FM radio on an iPhone is with an app, and these apps only work when you have a decent data connection.
Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it’s FREE. Download the iHeartRadio iOS app today and enjoy your favorite music, live & local radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
Why there is no radio in smartphones?
You may not know it but most of today’s smartphones have FM radios inside of them. But the FM chip is not activated on two-thirds of devices. That’s because mobile makers have the FM capability switched off.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
Which mobile phones have FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
What app plays local radio stations?
10 best radio apps for Android
- myTuner Radio.
- Pandora Radio.
- Radio Online.