- 1 How do I connect my phone to FM transmitter?
- 2 Why is my FM transmitter static?
- 3 Why is FM transmitter not working?
- 4 How do I change the frequency of my Bluetooth FM transmitter?
- 5 How do I find open FM frequencies?
- 6 What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
- 7 Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
- 8 Are FM transmitters legal?
How do I connect my phone to FM transmitter?
Enable Bluetooth connection on your smartphone. Making sure Bluetooth FM Transmitter is properly plugged into the cigarette lighter socket in the car. In your phone, under Setting select Bluetooth, a new Bluetooth device (Car Kit) will be shown. Select the new Bluetooth Device to pair with your smartphone.
Why is my FM transmitter static?
If the audio you feed into your FM transmitter is too low, you’ll hear a lot of static because there is always some static in the background, and you have to turn the sound up a TON to get your music feed.
Why is FM transmitter not working?
If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Check the device’s manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections.
How do I change the frequency of my Bluetooth FM transmitter?
Thanks for your question:
- Long press the multifunction key until the LED display flashing.
- Choose channel in the car audio.
- Adjust the FM transmitter frequency to match the car radio FM channel.
- Connect phone bluetooth or insert the USB/TF card, FM Transmitter will start to play automatically.
How do I find open FM frequencies?
Tools to Find Open FM Frequencies
- ClearFM: This free iOS app uses the GPS features on your iPhone to determine your location and give you the best open frequencies in your current area.
- Radio-Locator: The Radio-Locator website can help you find open signals by city, state, and ZIP code.
What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
The FM Transmitter is one of the few transmitting devices available that is FCC approved. Choose any FM frequency between: 88.1 MHz to 107.9 MHz. Enter your City (or Zip Code) and State to find the best unused FM Frequencies in your area. Using unused frequencie will ensure optimal performance with your FM Transmitter.
Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
FM-Transmitter helps you control your FM Transmitter from your iPhone or iPad. Simply plug-in the transmitter and then use the app on your phone to tune, display, scan, or clear the frequencies on your FM Transmitter.
Are FM transmitters legal?
Fortunately there is a legal way that they can cover the area of an average size parking lot. They can use one of our FCC certified Part 15 FM transmitters. Part 15 certified FM transmitters can be used legally by anybody, anywhere in the U.S. without the need for a license.