- 1 How do I get FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 2 Does Samsung S9+ have FM radio?
- 3 How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
- 4 Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
- 5 Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
- 6 How can I listen to FM radio?
- 7 Does the S9 have radio?
- 8 Does Note 9 have FM transmitter?
- 9 Does S8 plus have FM radio?
- 10 How do I get FM radio on my Android?
- 11 What is the best FM radio app for Android?
- 12 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 13 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 14 Can my phone receive FM radio?
- 15 Do Android phones have FM radio?
How do I get FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
How to use the radio on the Galaxy S9
- Download and install the NextRadio app on your device.
- Launch the app.
- You’d be greeted with a list of radio stations in the area in real time.
- You could simply tap on the radio station to which you want to listen to.
Does Samsung S9+ have FM radio?
An FM radio app: Since the Galaxy S9 and S9 plus do not have an FM radio application preloaded in their systems, you’d have to download a third-party app so as to access your FM radio chip.
How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
Use the pre-installed FM radio app on your compatible Galaxy phone to listen to your local radio without the use of connecting to the internet.
Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
In America and Canada, most phones in the Galaxy S range have FM radio, including the S4 Mini, S5, S5 Sport, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus and the standard, Edge, Plus and Active versions from S7 to S9.
How can I listen to FM radio?
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.
Does the S9 have radio?
The Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ phones don’t have a built in FM Radio app. You will need to download a third party app.
Does Note 9 have FM transmitter?
Samsung’s Galaxy Note9 is the latest device to support NextRadio by integrating the FM Chip in their new smartphone model in North America. “We are thrilled to see the number of Android phones with FM radio continue to grow. The direct connection to the phone’s FM chip allows users to take radio with them on the go.
Does S8 plus have FM radio?
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ come equipped with all of the hardware needed to access live FM radio, but this feature was never really advertised or even spoken about. Thankfully, though, all you need is an app to enable it.
How do I get FM radio on my Android?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
What is the best FM radio app for Android?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Can my phone receive FM radio?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
Do Android phones have FM radio?
There are no hardware changes, as FM receivers are already present in most smartphones, but not all smartphone makers activate them. NextRadio is a broadcaster-backed app that works with smartphones containing active FM chips (including devices from HTC, Motorola, and LG), letting users listen to local radio stations.