- 1 Can you play FM radio on iPhone?
- 2 How can I listen to local FM radio on my iPhone?
- 3 How can I listen to FM radio on my phone?
- 4 What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
- 5 Why is there no FM radio for iPhone?
- 6 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 7 How can I listen to FM radio?
- 8 Is there an app for local radio stations?
- 9 Can you listen to radio offline on iPhone?
- 10 What is the best FM radio app?
- 11 Which mobile phones have FM radio?
- 12 Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
- 13 Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
Can you play FM radio on iPhone?
Unlike some Android phones, the iPhone does not have any sort of AM or FM tuner built in, which means that you can’t use your iPhone to dial into any local radio stations.
How can I listen to local FM radio on my iPhone?
You can play thousands of broadcast radio stations on iPhone. Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “ Tune in to ESPN Radio.” Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station.
How can I listen to FM radio on my phone?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
Looking for the best radio app for iPhone? Check out TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and other great iOS apps for listening to radio. Finally, the best radio apps should receive frequent updates to fix bugs and add new features.
- TuneIn Radio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- iHeartRadio. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- myTuner Radio.
Why is there no FM radio for iPhone?
Again, the radios do not exist in iPhones and haven’t for over a year now. iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 models do not have FM radio chips in them nor do they have antennas designed to support FM signals, so it is not possible to enable FM reception in these products.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
How can I listen to FM radio?
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.
Is there an app for local radio stations?
TuneIn Radio (free – iOS|Android) has an intuitive interface that makes it a snap to listen to streaming radio while you’re on the move. Upon launch, TuneIn lets you drill down to exactly what you want to listen to. You can browse local radio, recommended stations, stations for different languages, and even podcasts.
Can you listen to radio offline on iPhone?
Although these apps will not work offline because iPhone doesn’t have a built-in FM radio tuner, you will still have access to excellent stations and news updates when you download FM radio apps you can use over cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
Which mobile phones have FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
Is there a free radio app for iPhone?
The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it’s FREE. Download the iHeartRadio iOS app today and enjoy your favorite music, live & local radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
FM-Transmitter helps you control your FM Transmitter from your iPhone or iPad. Simply plug-in the transmitter and then use the app on your phone to tune, display, scan, or clear the frequencies on your FM Transmitter.