- 1 How can I use my iPod as a radio?
- 2 Does iPod have radio antenna?
- 3 Can you listen to radio on iPod Touch without Wi-Fi?
- 4 Does iPod Classic have FM radio?
- 5 Which iPod has FM radio?
- 6 How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
- 7 Does iPod touch 5th generation have FM radio?
- 8 Is there an app for AM FM radio?
- 9 Can I listen to radio without WIFI?
- 10 Can you listen to an iPod without headphones?
- 11 How do I put radio stations on my iPod nano?
- 12 Does iPod Nano have am radio?
How can I use my iPod as a radio?
If you have an iPod Touch, you can download and install any available radio app from the App Store onto the device. With your device’s Wi-Fi enabled, you can select, install and use the app to hear live streaming radio at any time. Some of the most frequently downloaded radio apps in the App Store are free to use.
Does iPod have radio antenna?
How can I get the best possible radio reception? The iPod Radio Remote uses your earbuds as an antenna. For best results, connect your earbuds to the headphones port on the iPod Radio Remote and extend/unwrap the earbuds cable completely.
Can you listen to radio on iPod Touch without Wi-Fi?
The iPod Touch has no radio capability. You cannot play music from iTunes Radio without Wi-Fi on the iPod touch, unless you have a model with cellular compatability.
Does iPod Classic have FM radio?
Your iPod does not have an FM radio built in; only the 5th and 6th Gen Nanos have that. For more information about using the iPod Radio Remote, see this Apple KB article.
Which iPod has FM radio?
Apple’s 5th generation iPod nano can pick up FM radio stations using an antennae that’s built into the headphones.
How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
If you have an Apple iPod, Apple TV or an iPhone (in 10 days’ time), iTunes currently sits as the hub in the middle of the Apple-empire wheel. But with iLoad you won’ t need a computer, internet connection or iTunes to transfer music, film and videos to your iPod.
Does iPod touch 5th generation have FM radio?
The iPod nano 5th Gen and iPod nano 6th Gen do have an integrated radio. In iPod models other than the iPod nano 5th Gen and 6th Gen, the “Radio” option enables the iPod Radio Remote, a separate hardware device that plugs into compatible iPod models and allows the iPod to receive FM radio signals.
Is there an app for AM FM radio?
Because our app is fast and can run on all your Android devices, if you have a cell phone or a tablet you can listen to radios from all over the world live! Download Radio FM AM Free – Radio World online + Radio App and enjoy your favorite radio stations right on your fingers!
Can I listen to radio without WIFI?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Can you listen to an iPod without headphones?
The 5th gen iPod nano has very small built-in speakers. So you can listen to music without any headphones (although it does not sound very good for music).
How do I put radio stations on my iPod nano?
How to Set Your Favorite Radio Station on an iPod Nano
- Connect your headphones to your iPod nano.
- Tap “Radio” on the device’s Home screen.
- Tap the arrow icons to navigate to the station you wish to set as a favorite.
- Tap the “Star” icon to add the station to your favorites list.
Does iPod Nano have am radio?
The iPod Nano only has an FM antenna/receiver. It is not possible to use the AM band on an iPod Nano.