- 1 Can I listen to local FM radio on my phone?
- 2 Do Android phones have FM radio?
- 3 Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
- 4 Which is the best offline FM radio app for Android?
- 5 What is the best FM radio app?
- 6 How can I listen to radio offline?
- 7 How can I listen to radio on my phone?
- 8 Does listening to radio on phone use data?
- 9 Which phones have built-in FM radio?
- 10 How do I listen to the radio on my Samsung phone?
Can I listen to local FM radio on my phone?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Do Android phones have FM radio?
There are no hardware changes, as FM receivers are already present in most smartphones, but not all smartphone makers activate them. NextRadio is a broadcaster-backed app that works with smartphones containing active FM chips (including devices from HTC, Motorola, and LG), letting users listen to local radio stations.
Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
In America and Canada, most phones in the Galaxy S range have FM radio, including the S4 Mini, S5, S5 Sport, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus and the standard, Edge, Plus and Active versions from S7 to S9.
Which is the best offline FM radio app for Android?
Here are the best radio apps for Android right now.
- myTuner Radio.
- Pandora Radio.
- Radio Online.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
How can I listen to radio offline?
Android Police reports that the new feature called Keep on Device is available from the context menu. Simply pin the radio station and you can listen to it offline – a very useful option to have when you are untethered from the Internet.
How can I listen to radio on my phone?
To use the iHeartRadio app – or any radio station app – follow these steps.
- On your phone, click on the App Store (for iPhone users) or Google Play (for Android users)
- Search for “iHeartRadio” or simply “radio apps”
- Find one you like and click download (be careful, not all of them are free)
Does listening to radio on phone use data?
If you have an Android phone with an FM tuner you might be able to use the built-in tuner without the radio. Otherwise, you’re stuck. Since most radio apps use the same audio codecs to transmit audio information over the internet, they’ll generally use the same amount of data.
Which phones have built-in FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
How do I listen to the radio on my Samsung phone?
Using the Radio app on my Samsung phone
- 1 Tap on the. Radio app.
- 2 Connect your wired headphones to activate the radio.
- 3 Once the headphones are connected, the radio will start to auto scan available radio stations.
- 4 When the scan is complete you can tap on and.
- 5 To turn your radio on and off tap on the.