- 1 How do I connect my Magnavox Bluetooth FM transmitter?
- 2 How do I connect my FM transmitter to my phone?
- 3 Why is my Bluetooth FM transmitter not working?
- 4 Why is my FM transmitter static?
- 5 What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
- 6 Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
- 7 How do I setup an FM transmitter for my church?
- 8 How can I make my FM transmitter stronger?
Thanks for your question:
- Long press the multifunction key until the LED display flashing.
- Choose channel in the car audio.
- Adjust the FM transmitter frequency to match the car radio FM channel.
- Connect phone bluetooth or insert the USB/TF card, FM Transmitter will start to play automatically.
How do I connect my FM transmitter to my phone?
Enable Bluetooth connection on your smartphone. Making sure Bluetooth FM Transmitter is properly plugged into the cigarette lighter socket in the car. In your phone, under Setting select Bluetooth, a new Bluetooth device (Car Kit) will be shown. Select the new Bluetooth Device to pair with your smartphone.
Why is my Bluetooth FM transmitter not working?
If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Check the device’s manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections.
Why is my FM transmitter static?
If the audio you feed into your FM transmitter is too low, you’ll hear a lot of static because there is always some static in the background, and you have to turn the sound up a TON to get your music feed.
What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
The FM Transmitter is one of the few transmitting devices available that is FCC approved. Choose any FM frequency between: 88.1 MHz to 107.9 MHz. Enter your City (or Zip Code) and State to find the best unused FM Frequencies in your area. Using unused frequencie will ensure optimal performance with your FM Transmitter.
Is there an FM transmitter app for iPhone?
FM-Transmitter helps you control your FM Transmitter from your iPhone or iPad. Simply plug-in the transmitter and then use the app on your phone to tune, display, scan, or clear the frequencies on your FM Transmitter.
How do I setup an FM transmitter for my church?
Here’s how the FM Transmitter works:
- Broadcast your service 300+ feet in all directions.
- Have your members park in the parking lot and remain in their vehicles.
- Select an FM frequency that is currently not in use.
- Plug the FM Transmitter into your audio output.
How can I make my FM transmitter stronger?
Here is how to boost your FM radio transmitter.
- Step 1 – Choose an Unused Frequency. Do not choose radio frequencies that are being used by local radio stations.
- Step 2 – Correctly Position the Transmitter.
- Step 3 – Reduce or Remove the Antenna on the Receiver.
- Step 4– Upgrade.
- Step 5– Build an FM Radio Transmitter Antenna.