- 1 How do I setup my KM18 FM transmitter?
- 2 What does a KM18 FM transmitter do?
- 3 Why is FM transmitter not working?
- 4 What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
- 5 What is the best radio station for Bluetooth transmitter?
- 6 Why does my FM transmitter have static?
- 7 How do I setup an FM transmitter for my church?
- 8 How do FM transmitters work?
- 9 Why won’t my KM18 connect?
- 10 How do I connect my iPhone to my FM transmitter?
How do I setup my KM18 FM transmitter?
How to Use
- Connect the KM18 to the car cigarette lighter;
- KM18 will automatically switch on and show the battery level of your car;
- The multifunction button light and bluetooth logo on the screen will be blinking, that means the KM18 is ready to connect;
What does a KM18 FM transmitter do?
TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR CAR: With our device you will add in your car: 1) Bluetooth connection; 2) Answer phone calls with a click and safely while driving; 3) Voltmeter function to control the quality of your car battery; 4) 3 different ways to play music in your car and more.
Why is FM transmitter not working?
If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Check the device’s manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections.
What’s the best frequency for a FM transmitter?
The FM Transmitter is one of the few transmitting devices available that is FCC approved. Choose any FM frequency between: 88.1 MHz to 107.9 MHz. Enter your City (or Zip Code) and State to find the best unused FM Frequencies in your area. Using unused frequencie will ensure optimal performance with your FM Transmitter.
What is the best radio station for Bluetooth transmitter?
Set the transmitter to broadcast on 89.9 FM, tune your radio to that frequency, and you should hear your music. The transmitters are weak and can only broadcast a few feet. This is both good and bad. It’s good because you don’t want a transmitter in the car next to you on the highway to override your signal.
Why does my FM transmitter have static?
If the audio you feed into your FM transmitter is too low, you’ll hear a lot of static because there is always some static in the background, and you have to turn the sound up a TON to get your music feed.
How do I setup an FM transmitter for my church?
Here’s how the FM Transmitter works:
- Broadcast your service 300+ feet in all directions.
- Have your members park in the parking lot and remain in their vehicles.
- Select an FM frequency that is currently not in use.
- Plug the FM Transmitter into your audio output.
How do FM transmitters work?
How do FM transmitters work? An FM transmitter acts like a basic radio transmitter, similar to high-powered versions radio stations use. It sends a signal to a specific frequency. On the other end, it connects wirelessly to a smart device so data is transferred without the need for a cord.
Why won’t my KM18 connect?
If you have the difficulty in connecting with the device,please remove all the bluetooth on your phone and then try to pair one again to see if it will work. And we also suggest you using the audio cable and connecting your device to KM18 AUX port to check if it will work.
How do I connect my iPhone to my FM transmitter?
A basic FM transmitter connects to your iPhone, usually by the dock connector. Either the device automatically scans for the FM station with the lowest activity to use, or you can manually set the station. You can then tune to that station on your car’s radio to listen to content from your iPhone.