- 1 What frequency is smooth on?
- 2 How do you call Smooth FM?
- 3 Which FM radio frequency is best?
- 4 Where is Smooth FM located?
- 5 What number is smooth country radio?
- 6 Can I get Smooth Radio on my phone?
- 7 Who was the last voice on Smooth FM?
- 8 Who owns Smooth FM?
- 9 How far does FM radio travel?
- 10 How long will FM radio be around?
- 11 What is Capital FM frequency?
- 12 Is Absolute Radio on FM?
- 13 What radio frequency is Classic FM?
What frequency is smooth on?
Midlands – 105.7 FM. Newcastle – 97.5/107.7 FM. Northamptonshire – 1557 AM. North East England – 97.5/107.7/96.4 FM.
How do you call Smooth FM?
- Melbourne reception: 03 9425 2915.
- Sydney reception: 02 8569 7953.
- If you or someone you know is struggling, there is help. Please call:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636.
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467; or 000 in the event of emergency.
Which FM radio frequency is best?
Kolkata, West Bengal
- Red FM (93.5 MHz)
- Radio One (94.3 MHz)
- Radio Mirchi (98.3 MHz)
- AIR FM Gold (100.1 MHz)
- AIR FM Vividh Bharati (101.8 MHz)
- Fever 104 FM (104 MHz)
- Ishq FM (104.8 MHz)
- AIR FM Rainbow (107 MHz)
Where is Smooth FM located?
The station broadcasts to the North West of England from studios at Spinningfields in Manchester.
What number is smooth country radio?
Give us a call on 0207 907 0670 / 01228 580 380 or email us at [email protected] and we can talk you through the process and deliver the best audio solution for you.
Can I get Smooth Radio on my phone?
Download the Smooth Radio app for iPhone and iPad > Listen again to your favourite shows from the last 7 days. Check the show schedule to see what’s coming up. Get the latest music news updates as well as features and ‘best of’ lists.
Who was the last voice on Smooth FM?
The mother of two was emotional after smooth announcer Simon Diaz confirmed the final voice as Canadian actress Ellen page.
Who owns Smooth FM?
How far does FM radio travel?
VHF radio waves usually do not travel far beyond the visual horizon, so reception distances for FM stations are typically limited to 30–40 miles (50–60 km). They can also be blocked by hills and to a lesser extent by buildings.
How long will FM radio be around?
Radio stations will be allowed to continue broadcasting via analogue for another decade, the government has said, after several FM and AM commercial radio licences were set to expire from early 2022.
What is Capital FM frequency?
Capital responded the following year by launching a golden oldies station called Capital Gold, initially at the weekend prior to going full time on 1 November, on its AM frequency while Capital on FM became 95.8 Capital FM, a chart contemporary music station.
Is Absolute Radio on FM?
Absolute Radio is no longer on FM in London There are limited FM frequencies available in London, and so our parent company Bauer Media has made the decision to reallocate one of the already available frequencies (105.8FM) to Greatest Hits Radio. But don’t worry there are still lots of ways to listen to us.
What radio frequency is Classic FM?
Listen to Classic FM on DAB Digital or FM Radio You can select ‘Classic FM’ on DAB digital radio, or listen via 100-102 FM.