- 1 What FM frequency is the breeze?
- 2 What is the Breeze radio station now called?
- 3 How do I listen to the breeze radio?
- 4 What radio station is the breeze Auckland?
- 5 What radio frequency is Classic FM?
- 6 What frequency is more FM?
- 7 What channel is the breeze?
- 8 Is the breeze on DAB?
- 9 What is the new name for Sam FM?
- 10 How do you play Alexa breeze?
- 11 Who owns the breeze radio?
What FM frequency is the breeze?
Commenced broadcasting 6 August 2007, on 97.5 MHz, the frequency previously used by Radio Pacific (now 549 kHz), then by Radio Live (now 106.3FM).
What is the Breeze radio station now called?
As of July 13, 2020, The Breeze network was replaced by the Greatest Hits Radio network. They are retaining their branding and share the same playlist as GHR until September 1 – which is when they will be fully replaced.
How do I listen to the breeze radio?
Stay tuned to The Breeze and download our new app rova via the App Store and Google Play. rova – Driven by Novus. The all-new rova has been updated with podcasts, more music, features and connectivity, and is just as easy to use. Now supporting Bluetooth, Chromecast and Airplay.
What radio station is the breeze Auckland?
The Breeze Auckland, 93.4 FM, Auckland, New Zealand | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn.
What radio frequency is Classic FM?
Listen to Classic FM on DAB Digital or FM Radio You can select ‘Classic FM’ on DAB digital radio, or listen via 100-102 FM.
What frequency is more FM?
The station broadcasts on 92.1 across Canterbury and on 94.9 in Sumner/Redcliffs, 99.1 in Akaroa and 104.5 in Lyttelton. The station was started as an adult contemporary (AC) format station and continues with that format to this day.
What channel is the breeze?
The Breeze TV on now – Sky Channel 119 & Freeview Channel 14.
Is the breeze on DAB?
The Breeze network operates on eleven FM frequencies and two DAB frequencies.
What is the new name for Sam FM?
It was announced that from 27 May 2020, Sam FM will become Greatest Hits Radio in early September after Nation Broadcasting agreed a licensing agreement with Bauer Radio.
How do you play Alexa breeze?
Setting up The Breeze on your device is really simple:
- Download the Alexa app (Apple version is here and Android is here)
- Click here to download The Breeze skill to your app.
- Once enabled, simply say, “Alexa, play ninety six one The Breeze”
Who owns the breeze radio?
Mobile SMS/Text FAQ Instantly message 104.3 The Breeze from your mobile device. Compose a new text messaging (SMS). Type your request or chat message and SEND!