- 1 Does Samsung have built in FM radio?
- 2 How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
- 3 Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
- 4 How can I listen to local radio on my Samsung phone?
- 5 What is the best FM radio app?
- 6 Can my phone receive FM radio?
- 7 How do I turn on the radio on my Android?
- 8 How do I get radio stations on my phone?
- 9 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 10 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 11 How do I use Samsung radio?
Does Samsung have built in FM radio?
Samsung phones released in 2018 and later in the USA and Canada have the FM radio chip unlocked, so you can listen to FM radio on them. Samsung has teamed up with TagStation to make its NextRadio app available on US and Canadian phones. You can see a list of NextRadio compatible devices here.
How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
Use the pre-installed FM radio app on your compatible Galaxy phone to listen to your local radio without the use of connecting to the internet.
How can I listen to local radio on my Samsung phone?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
Can my phone receive FM radio?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
How do I turn on the radio on my Android?
- Open the phone app.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* to access the Android testing screen.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to Cellular/Mobile Radio Power.
- If toggled off, tap the slider to turn the radio on. Wait a few moments to ensure that the setting remains on.
How do I get radio stations on my phone?
Find your favorite radio stations
- On your phone, click on the App Store (for iPhone users) or Google Play (for Android users)
- Search for “iHeartRadio” or simply “radio apps”
- Find one you like and click download (be careful, not all of them are free)
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
How do I use Samsung radio?
Using the Radio app on my Samsung phone
- 1 Tap on the. Radio app.
- 2 Connect your wired headphones to activate the radio.
- 3 Once the headphones are connected, the radio will start to auto scan available radio stations.
- 4 When the scan is complete you can tap on and.
- 5 To turn your radio on and off tap on the.