- 1 Does the Galaxy S9 have a FM radio?
- 2 Does Samsung Galaxy have FM radio?
- 3 How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
- 4 Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
- 5 Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
- 6 How do I use the FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 7 Which smartphones have built-in FM radio?
- 8 Can cell phones play FM radio?
- 9 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 10 How do I get FM radio on my Android?
- 11 What is the best FM radio app?
- 12 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
Does the Galaxy S9 have a FM radio?
Unlocked versions of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are getting support for FM radio reception in their latest update. Now, you can listen to FM radio on the devices as long as you have wired headphones plugged in, as spotted by a Reddit user yesterday.
Does Samsung Galaxy have FM radio?
With the Samsung Galaxy S20 you can also listen to the FM radio. If you want a Samsung mobile that has FM radio, another good option is the Galaxy S20, which we were able to analyze after its launch.
How do I turn on the FM radio on my Samsung?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
Can I use my Samsung phone as a radio?
Use the pre-installed FM radio app on your compatible Galaxy phone to listen to your local radio without the use of connecting to the internet.
Which Samsung phones have FM radio?
In America and Canada, most phones in the Galaxy S range have FM radio, including the S4 Mini, S5, S5 Sport, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus and the standard, Edge, Plus and Active versions from S7 to S9.
How do I use the FM radio on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
To use the NextRadio app, the FM receiver chipset in your Galaxy S9 or S9 plus must be enabled. In addition, you will have to plug in your headphones to act as an antenna for receiving radio signals. To enable the FM receiver chipset, you’ll have to switch to FM mode only mode.
Which smartphones have built-in FM radio?
This list includes the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, and S7 Active. THe Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy Note 5 are ready for FM radio as well.
Can cell phones play FM radio?
You can easily turn your phone into an FM radio if it has an embedded chipset and the proper circuitry to connect that chip to an FM antenna. All you need is an app like NextRadio, which lets you tune into the signal, and something to act as an antenna, such as headphones or nonwireless speakers.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
How do I get FM radio on my Android?
Here’s how to use NextRadio on Android.
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
- Ensure your wired headset is still connected, then tap on “I’m ready” to launch the app.
What is the best FM radio app?
Top 5 Best Radio Apps for Android in 2019
- 1 – TuneIn Radio – Unveil Up to 100.000 Radio Stations. TuneIn radio application comes with up to 100,000 radio stations.
- 2 – Audials Radio App. Are you looking for a powerful radio app for android?
- 3 – PCRADIO – Radio Online.
- 4 – iHeartRadio.
- 5 – Xiialive.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.