- 1 How do I delete my ask fm?
- 2 How can I delete my question?
- 3 Can you permanently delete ASKfm?
- 4 Does ASKfm delete inactive accounts?
- 5 Can I delete a stackoverflow question?
- 6 How do I delete a Stackexchange question?
- 7 How do you delete a question on kahoot?
- 8 How do I delete my ask honest account?
- 9 How do I reset my ASKfm password without email?
- 10 How do I reactivate my ASKfm account?
- 11 How do I cancel my Cashzine app?
- 12 Can I deactivate curious cat?
- 13 What happened Ask FM?
How do I delete my ask fm?
To delete an Ask.fm account:
- Log into your Ask.fm account.
- Click the gear icon, and then click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Account tab on the top-right of the settings menu.
- Click Deactivate Account, the second option on the new page.
- Enter your password and click the Deactivate Account button.
How can I delete my question?
To delete a question you asked, click the arrow in the top right-hand corner of your question page and select Delete. If any answers have been added to your question, you’ll have to request its deletion.
Can you permanently delete ASKfm?
Go to the Delete Account page That said, you can delete your account by going to this link through ASKfm support when you’re logged in on a desktop. To delete your account permanently, type your password. From there, click “Leave ASKfm.” This finalizes the process and your account deletion begins.
Does ASKfm delete inactive accounts?
You can reactivate your account at any time, and everything will be there to welcome you back! However, we will understand if you still wish to delete your account completely and permanently. Remember that once you delete your account, all info will be permanently deleted!
Can I delete a stackoverflow question?
Simply click the delete link underneath the question. Questions can also be deleted by the community. Moderators can delete any question, and users with sufficient reputation can cast delete votes on closed questions. It takes 3 votes, minimum, to delete a closed question.
How do I delete a Stackexchange question?
- 1: Make sure you’re logged in to your account on Stack OverFlow.
- 2: View the question you are trying to delete.
- 3: Under the tags on your questions post page look for the delete button. Click “delete”
- 4: Confirm on the delete confirmation message by clicking “Delete Question”
How do you delete a question on kahoot?
How to move, duplicate, or delete questions
- Click on a question to edit it.
- Drag a question to place it above or below another question.
- Click the. button to duplicate a question.
- Click the. button to delete a question.
How do I delete my ask honest account?
To cancel, please call Honest Support at 1.888. 862.8818 Monday – Friday 5AM – 5PM PST. Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
How do I reset my ASKfm password without email?
First off, try resetting your password by clicking on the Forgot Your Password link on the ASKfm homepage. Doing so will send your login info to the registered email address of your account. If you don’t have access to your email address, just contact ASKfm Support Team and we’ll be able to help.
How do I reactivate my ASKfm account?
To reactivate your old account, just log in, and it will work again as usual.
How do I cancel my Cashzine app?
Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so. Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”. Click “Edit” beside the Cashzine: Hot Buzz Break News app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Can I deactivate curious cat?
Each User shall have the ability to delete the Account on the Account settings page by clicking “Delete account”. The Company will process the Account deletion request as soon as practicable. Once processed, the Account will be deleted and all “likes” which the User has added to posts will be removed.
What happened Ask FM?
2014–2016: Purchased by IAC, terrorist content concerns, and collaboration with safety centers. In August 2014, the site was purchased by IAC, who also owns Ask.com, with IAC announcing its intention to refocus on safety. Since IAC has acquired Ask.fm, it has relocated its headquarters to Dublin, Ireland.