- 1 How can I update my WhatsApp with Fouad latest version?
- 2 How do I update WhatsApp to latest version on Android?
- 3 How do I download the new WhatsApp update?
- 4 Why FM WhatsApp is not working?
- 5 How can I update my WhatsApp in 2021?
- 6 Which is better GB or FM WhatsApp?
- 7 What is this FM WhatsApp?
- 8 How can I update my WhatsApp Without Play store?
- 9 Why WhatsApp is not updating?
- 10 How do I update my play store?
- 11 How do you update?
How can I update my WhatsApp with Fouad latest version?
Step 1- Download the latest version of Fouad WhatsApp apk from AskMeApps (Link is given above). Step 2- Now open the app and go to Menu>Fouad Mods>Other Mods. Step 3- Then from the list that appears there, click on “Backup WhatsApp Data”. The backup will start immediately and it will finish within few minutes.
How do I update WhatsApp to latest version on Android?
How to update WhatsApp on Android to the latest version
- Step 1: Open your Android phone and go to Play Store.
- Step 2: After that, tap on Menu option (three horizontal lines).
- Step 3: From the given options select My apps & games.
- Step 4: A new page will appear, here tap UPDATE next to WhatsApp Messenger.
How do I download the new WhatsApp update?
Tap ‘Update’ next to WhatsApp Messenger, and the latest version of the app will download and install onto your device. Alternatively, you can go to the Play Store and search for WhatsApp. Tap ‘Update’ under WhatsApp Messenger. Go to the App Store, then tap on ‘Updates’.
Why FM WhatsApp is not working?
If WhatsApp still isn’t working, performing a force stop and clearing the cache on your device may just solve the problem. To clear the cache, tap the Storage option below and then select the Clear cache option. Once that’s done, launch WhatsApp and check if it works as it should now.
How can I update my WhatsApp in 2021?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp. Tap Update next to WhatsApp Messenger.
Which is better GB or FM WhatsApp?
You can share 60 images and data files bigger than 700MB at once in FM WhatsApp using a third-party app. GB Whatsapp has the option where you can send up to 90 images and audio files up to 100MB in one go. The video limit is also increased for GB Whatsapp as now you can share videos up to 50MB in size.
What is this FM WhatsApp?
FM WhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp developed by Foud Apps. FM WhatsApp allows you to use features such as hide your last seen, customize app colors, and other interface icons. You can easily customize the app with thousands of themes available in the theme store.
How can I update my WhatsApp Without Play store?
You might be facing a problem with Google Play Store like error while updating the WhatsApp or you are not able to access the play store due to some reason. For such instance, you can install the WhatsApp updates externally on your Android device by downloading and installing the APK installer files directly.
Why WhatsApp is not updating?
Log in to your Google account. Clear Google Play Store’s cache by going to your phone’s Settings. Then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
How do I update my play store?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
How do you update?
How do I update my Android ™?
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.